We are glad to inform you that Bravo Italy Gourmet will participate at Food & Hospitality Oman 2018, booth n.3020.
The Exhibition will take place in Muscat from 15th until 17th October 2018 venue: Oman Convention & Exhibition Centre.
Our booth number is 3020 and we will be waiting for you with our wide range of the best Italian products!
To visit us or make an appointment, please contact us at the email address below:
SANA, the international exhibition of organic and natural products, is the leading exhibition in Italy in the field of organic and natural products.
A national and international showcase for Italian production, SANA is the ideal marketplace for professionals, who can find fertile ground for networking, discover market news and participate in in-depth meetings on the main themes and trends of the sector.
The show’s three main sectors are:
• Organic Food, presenting an extensive offering of natural produce
• Natural and Organic Personal Care, including health, nutrition and personal care products
• Green Lifestyle, a sector dedicated to the eco-household and natural leisure with sustainable and green products
SANA is recognised as the main event in Italy dedicated to organic and natural products: its centrality and growing interest on the part of foreign buyers make it the ideal platform for the Italian and international market.
What’s on during SANA
SANA boasts a packed schedule of events and areas in the fair district, in addition to offsite events and projects held in the city during Bologna’s “green week”.
• SANA Novità, is the showcase for innovative products selected by exhibitors, it offers a broad overview of the latest trends in Italian natural products.
• SANA Shop is the “temporary store” within the event where you can buy the products of exhibiting companies from all sectors of the exhibition, and test food preparations, cosmetic products, beauty treatments and natural items for home and leisure.
• SANA Academy is a programme of conferences for professional training and refresher courses dedicated to operators in the sector, conducted by Italian and international experts.
• The VeganFest in 2018 will also be a guest at SANA with events, workshops and many events related to the Vegan world.
• During the trade show, SANA Observatory will present the results of studies and research on the natural world, which are a valuable source of information for professionals, policy makers and visitors to the exhibition.
• BolognaFiere’s schedule of events includes seminars, meetings and workshops, making SANA the ideal venue for networking and debate for institutions and businesses working in the organics market.